Monday, June 4, 2012

Evolution of a Flower Pendant - Part 1

I don't really have time to create a proper tutorial for this but if you have any experience with polymer clay you should be able to figure it out.  I made this pendant and 3 others in the same colors at the same time.  I will spread them out over the next week or so.

There is a photo for each layer of clay that I put on the pendant.  Sorry the photos are dark and somewhat blurry.  My new craft room is darker than my old and I keep forgetting to turn on all the lights for the photography.

Anyway...








Enjoy!
Korrina

2 comments:

  1. Es perfecto, gracias por la explicación. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's such pretty astonishing work! Those look awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    Erin from EBT :)
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete